9 to 5
Must love dogs and long walks on the beach...
Here at Black Owl Design, we are looking for a crazy good senior graphic designer to join our team with their crazy mad design skills.
At Black Owl, we’ve grown so much in the last few years, we have work coming out of our ears (literally). Our goal is worldwide graphic design domination (obviously), but first; we thought we’d tackle North Queensland.
Here's a little bit about us...
Black Owl Design is a pioneer in the Queensland website design and graphic design scene. We have spent 10+ years rocking the design world, (we’ve even won some fancy awards to prove it). We know that great design takes great skills, and even greater coffee. We take time to understand our clients business, we listen, we design and we create. We don’t run with the crowd – we lead the way. We don’t muck around with jargon - were easy to talk to. We take the time and care to understand their business and the results they want to achieve.
Don’t just take our word for it.
Here’s what some of our amazing clients have said about working with us:
“Black Owl Design delivers a rare combination of creative conceptualization and incredible design.”
“BOD have taken our brand to new heights, and our clients are loving it as much as we are.”
A little bit about you...
- You will be fun, feisty and fabulous. Fellow designers have been known to eat your design dust, you are THAT good.
- You are a kick ass senior designer with at least five years design experience.
- You are a flexible person who can work from home, stay focused, motivated, stick to deadlines and not get distracted by daytime TV soapies.
- You want flexible hours to suit your flexible lifestyle.
- You have passion to boot for all things design and you keep on top of the latest industry trends.
- You have the ability to adhere to a brief and reflect the look and feel of a brand.
- You can create artwork from concept brief through to finished design.
- You have worked on brand design, brochures, flyers, catalogues, print and online advertisements, digital design, websites and landing pages.
- You can juggle whilst reciting the alphabet backwards.
- Not only are you a talented designer who can bang out incredible designs, you also have mad people skills and can talk to clients and build long-term relationships.
- You have mad skills with the Adobe Creative Suite, and know your way around Microsoft Office and even know a thing or two about marketing.
If you have at least five years experience in graphic design and tertiary qualifications – lets talk.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a link or a pdf version of your portfolio no larger than 7MB.
Please note this is a Townsville based, senior graphic design role. If you’re still a junior-mid designer with a few years under your belt - lets chat in a few years.
Submissions close Feb 28th